[bcbirdclub] Re: Sunny South

  • From: "Bob" <bebirding@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jthill@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'BCBC Listserve'" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 20:48:59 -0500

Great Reports Jerry,

If you are anywhere near Palm Beach County I would suggest you stop at
Wakodahatchee Wetlands a .75 mile board walk through wetlands the best place
on the east coast to see Least Bittern, Purple Gallinule up close and
personal and a few blocks west of that location is Green Cay Wetlands a 1.5
mile board walk though wetlands what wetland species you do not see at
Wakodahatchee (Located on Jog Road west of delray beach) you will see at
Green Cay (located on Hagen Ranch Rd west of delray beach..

Bob(Bebirding)Riggs

Lebanon, VA

  _____