[bcbirdclub] Re: Sunny South

  • From: "Anna McRae" <annamcrae@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rmayhorn@xxxxxxxxxx>, <jthill@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "BCBC Listserve" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 14:06:15 -0500

To the BCBC members/listserve and Thornhills birding in the sunny southlands;

I second Roger's motion to Jerry and Jane---keep those sunny south birding
reports coming.
Let us know there is some place not frozen over and you don't have to skate
across the
lawn keeping the feeders filled for our little frozen avian friends !  Go, team
Thornhill !  Have
a great trip and keep up the good birding reports from sunny south !

Ann McRae
Blueeeefield, WV