[AZ-Observing] Re: Interesting Refractor

  • From: "Jack Jones" <Telescoper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 01:50:52 -0700

Although I've seen them all, I've been re-viewing some of those 50's sci-fi
movies now that I have this fantastic Netflix. Trying to limit myself, I've
been trying to decide between that one and Earth vs. the Flying Saucers, so
you've made my decision for me. Thx!

Jack Jones
Public Events Coordinator
Saguaro Astronomy Club