[AZ-Observing] Re: December Star Party

  • From: "Jack Jones" <Telescoper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 01:35:31 -0700

Our parties at AZ Horse Lovers Park are usually very well attended. However we
don't usually do one in December, but November or earlier. Although the
Rangers said there was great interest from many, the cold temps and frenetic
Christmas shopping kept them away and makes me not want to schedule in Dec
anymore.

Jack Jones
Public Events Coordinator
Saguaro Astronomy Club