[AZ-Observing] Re: A smile and a frown....

  • From: "Frank Martin" <fmartin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 09:04:33 -0700

Tom, thanks for reminding us all of this.  It is good to remember what
Pierre brought to the astronomy community.  He is the one that got me
started in 1981, and I have been enjoying the sport ever since.  I have some
fond memories of building the "Super Big Foot" with him.  What a project.
The last I heard Dick Jacobs has the mount.

Thanks,
Frank Martin