[AZ-Observing] Re: A smile and a frown....

  • From: SaguaroAstro@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 18:08:29 EST

In addition to the resources Herve pointed out, travel Quest International
has offered at least two excursions to see the transit from Europe. One is a
tour of Italy combined with observing from the Vatican Observatory and another
aboard a cruise liner in the Mediterranean.
Both tours are sponsored by S &T and are geared to the amateur astronomer.

Go to: www.tq-international.com.

Now, all I need to do is win the powerball :)

Rick Tejera
Editor SACnews
Saguaro Astronomy Club
Phoenix, Arizona