<USS Avalon> Re: OOC

  • From: CptKetchum@xxxxxxx
  • To: avalon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 14:11:37 EDT

Alright... Yes, I advised to provide a date for point of reference  in time.
As time is what we all are part of.

As of this point.. the Day of the sim is July 7th, 2382.  I  believe that
some misunderstandings have occurred in the process of the initial  email.  Let
those be ended, as Ian put it.

Any further comments regarding the prior emails, or even this  one should
only be addressed to me.

Now play nice and "Don't make me come back there."  :-)

~ Keith
~ (Marc... or if you want - the Twit Commanding  Officer.)

In a message dated 7/8/2006 5:40:02 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
hewman100@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Having followed this from all sides, I have to admit I'm at a loss as to  how
this blew up from nowhere and the sniping below in this last post was
unwarranted.

I too find it useful to be able to tie my characters to points of 'Canon
Lore' even though the sims I write for are non-canon. In fact looking at them
in
totality Avalon is the one that is the least attached in some way.

Debs asked reasonable questions, one's I admit crossed my own mind  because I
too didn't find the initial terribly clear in it's execution.

I find any help offered that helps me enjoy my writing more,  beneficial.

The point is Marc is the one who had the final say on this date and in  the
end we all agree thats all that matters, He's the boss after all.

Having been caught up in the middle of similar incidents that have blown  up
and caused widespread hurt to many of the people writing together on other
Sims, I don't want this one doing the same here.

Misunderstandings once clarified as such should be put  aside and then the
relevant parties must move on, and getting pissy on  the main stream is not
doing that.

Can we consider this matter at an end and all continue with the Voyages  of
the Avalon-C peacefully?