atw: Re: Wanting advice about Word, Framemaker or other for XML

  • From: "Julie Gibson" <julieg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 11:05:44 +1000

Thanks Terry
This sounds good, I couldn't spot how the original word docs would be
structured - are they separate files for each segment, then put together
using D2H?

I did look into WebWorks but thought that it would take me a while to create
the transition code that it would need.

Now that I can see that lots of people have found work arounds for word
problems I can avoid stepping into a whole new environment of FrameMaker.

Any comments on this issue from someone who think FrameMaker would be
better?

Julie