atw: Re: Version management details in a document

  • From: "Caz.H" <cazhart@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 12:54:28 +1000

Small problem with that little rant Peter: organisations stand and fall -
off line - by program changes.  Fact.  We've all seen large organisations
bought to their knees for hours or days because of undocumented
configuration changes.

Unless I've misunderstood, this isn't at all the same as routine history /
version records of routine documents that civilians use.