atw: Re: Time for another debate?

  • From: "Caz.H" <cazhart@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 14:46:39 +1000

Hi Geoff

Not related to headings or indexes, but a mildly interesting fly in the
ointment of much contemporary thinking (and assumptions) - verbatim quote:

"All of the policies and processes are available on the Intranet, which
means, of course, no one looks at them."

Which for me, provides a couple of weeks worth of work to produce hardcopy
material for the target audience. Little guides to sit on desks, not
desktops!

Caz