atw: Re: Pagination query [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

  • From: "Christine Kent" <christine_kent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 12:47:23 +1000

Ok - don't really get you - but here goes.  You put in a section break
forcing an odd page start.   If the preceding page with content is also an
odd page, Word will insert an even page between the two odd pages, empty of
everything but headers and footers.

If this is not happening, consider that this function can be buggy in some
versions - it drops back to new even when you have selected odd, or inserts
three pages instead of one.  If it is a buggy issue, try putting an Odd
section break in somewhere before the ones that are not working properly -
somewhere where it would be odd even if you had not forced odd.  That can
sometimes do the trick.

ck