atw: Re: Off Topic. Dark chocolate 'helps blood flow'

  • From: "bja" <bashley@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 16:32:49 +1000

Hi Everyone,
One of our staff uses Crystal Reports and has a query that I cannot answer
(having never touched the product). As such, I was hoping someone on the
list may have come across this before.

We currently have a report that outputs a list of company details (Date,
Name, Address, etc) under a section titled "Details". The list can get quite
long but we only need to see the entry at the top of the list, not the
others.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Bruce Ashley
Senior Technical Writer
-----------------------------------
Preston Aviation Solutions Pty Ltd      Website:  http://www.preston.net
488 Victoria Street                     email: bashley@xxxxxxxxxxx
Richmond VIC 3121                       Ph:    +61 3 9426 6254
Australia                               Fax:   +61 3 9427 1969
Setting the standard in software solutions for the global aviation industry,
utilising advanced simulation, scheduling, optimisation and visualisation
technology.
A subsidiary of The Boeing Company

-- Type: application/ms-tnef
-- File: winmail.dat