atw: Re: More fun with MS Word [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

  • From: Warren Lewington <wjlewington@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 13:49:54 +1000

Somewhere I have some Macro code I created for a lorem ipsum section. It was
pretty simple. I just recorded a cut and paste, edited the code, then inserted
the lorem ipsum text I wanted into that code.

I think the reason I did that was to prevent autotext bloat (I think I created
the macro because I  crashed Word 2000 once using it as autotext or there was a
limit on the number of characters or something) ... Anyway... It was a long
time ago. In a galaxy far far away.

People are welcome to it if I find it.

Warren.