atw: Re: Lost tip: emails 'period-doubling'

  • From: "Michael Granat" <mgranat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 12:04:50 +1000

Interesting, Erisa (L).

Not something that I have ever encountered with my ISP
(Pacific Internet).

Quite the reverse.  I always log in to my Webmail first (from
anywhere that I like) to delete the rubbish mail in huge chunks from a
pick list, then I log out and (when home) download my E-mail to Eudora
Pro Email, having it set to delete the mail off the server.

Must be a "BigSwamp" based problem.

Cheers,

Michael

Michael E. Granat