atw: Re: Email programs

  • From: Janice Gelb <Janice.Gelb@xxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2009 15:29:49 +1000

On  1/06/09 03:03 PM, Eve Kent wrote:
Hi Guys

I am having all sorts of trouble with Outlook 2007 since recent updates. To be fair, it might not be Outlook’s fault, but I would like to try another email program to identify if it is Outlook or something else (this computer has always been flaky). So, what is the non-Microsoft email program of choice? Something fast, efficient and reliable?

Thunderbird. Provides message filters, folders, sorting,
contact address books, nearly any feature you might need.
You can get it at

http://www.mozillamessaging.com/en-US/thunderbird/

-- Janice