atw: C131956217 - 1&1 Internet Support Re: Email programs

  • From: support@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2009 01:29:04 -0400

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting us.

You can make use of Mozilla Thunderbird ,Netscape Mail,Windows
Mail,Eudora Mail or any email client.
As long as your Operating system will support it.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

--
Sincerely,
Jennifer Bringuela

> Hi Guys
>
> I am having all sorts of trouble with Outlook 2007 since recent
updates.  To be fair, it might not be Outlook?s fault, but I would like
to try another email program to identify if it is Outlook or something
else (this computer has always been flaky).