atw: Re: Australian source of citation advice [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

  • From: Howard.Silcock@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 17:03:16 +1000

There's a section on Citing electronic material in the Style manual: For
authors, editors and printers (6th ed) (used to be called the Australian
Govt Style Manual).

Howard

<wongword@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: austechwriter-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
02/09/2008 04:52 PM
Please respond to
austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
atw: Australian source of citation advice [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Are you aware of any reputable Austrlian source on how to  cite electonic
sources such as websites, web pages , emails etc?

I have a link to good US sources but would  prefer an Australian one.

The Commonwealth Govt used to publish a 4 page newsletter  and I think
that may have have some suggestions. But I have mislaid my copies  and
they are not online.

Thanks muchly
Irene Wong

GIF image