atw: Re: Australian source of citation advice

  • From: "Judith Bluhm-Brown" <Judith.Bluhm-Brown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 14:57:47 +0800

Generator Microsoft Word 11 (filtered medium) This is an Aussie site I use -
http://www.monash.edu.au/lls/llonline/quickrefs/22-referencing-internet.xml

Cheers

Judith

From: austechwriter-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:austechwriter-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
wongword@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Tuesday, 2 September 2008 2:53 PM To:
austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: atw: Australian source of citation advice

Are you aware of any reputable Austrlian source on how to cite electonic
sources such aswebsites, web pages , emails etc?

I have a link to good US sources butwould preferan Australian one.

The Commonwealth Govt used to publish a 4 page newsletter and I think that may
have have some suggestions. But I have mislaid my copies and they are not
online.

Thanks muchly
Irene Wong