atw: Re: Australian source of citation advice [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

  • From: "Jasmine Andrews" <jasminethetrainer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 11:19:19 +1000

Spot on, Bob. So much of my time is spent "fixing up" other people's work or
"having a look" at what's been written by the consulting firm who did the
initial roll-out. I think it's vitally important as a writer to be able to
analyse good and bad writing, and to be able to apply lessons learnt to your
own writing.