atw: Problem with RoboHelp HTML X5

  • From: Ana Young <ana_young2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AusTech <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 21:10:54 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I work with RoboHelp X5 daily and frequently swap from
one HTML editor to another using the options under
Tools>Options>HTML Editors. Today, when I attempted to
swap from FrontPage to the built in WYSIWYG editor,
RoboHelp froze and, since then, I cannot swap editors.

Does anybody on the list kow how to fix this? I
re-installed the product already and that did not fix
the problem.

Regards,
Ana

Be a better friend, newshound, and