atw: Re: Problem with RoboHelp HTML X5

  • From: "David Hutchinson" <Dave.Hutchinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 09:04:53 -0000

Hi Ana,

Are you using the latest version of X5? (mines X.5.02). There may be
something in the SP that could help you. Also, is there an open project
when you swap editors ? The problem may be with the project itself
rather than the software. I must admit it has never occurred to me to
use any editor other than the default (out of interest, why do you swap
so often?). The problem may be with the different variants of HTML that
each editor creates. As you probably know the RH HTML is quirky to say
the least.

David.