[austechwriter] Re: Bogus positions and similar traps

  • From: "Steve Hudson" <cruddy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 21:07:48 +1000

Wow - that's really full-on Mick. <Crosses fingers> I haven't had the same
experience ever, and as I said already, I ring before I write normally. I
always start with the brutal, let's not waste either of our time here,
what's the salary range? and move straight onto Who is it with, doing what
and where?

No agent with a real job ever gave me a run around like that.

Steve Hudson

Word Heretic, Sydney, Australia
Tricky stuff with Word or words for you.
Email:      steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Products:   http://www.geocities.com/word_heretic/products.html
Spellbooks: 728 pages of dump left and dropping...