[austechwriter] Re: Resumes are a show case for a Tech Writer

  • From: "kate w" <world_wild@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 19:59:25 +1000

It's the succinct cover letter responding to the advertised position
criteria that gets someone to read your resume...

It costs companies big dollars to advertise, screen and interview... they
are looking to invest in the potential employee, the potential employee
needs to be prepared to invest something too.