[astcq-discuss] Re: Life Out There?

  • From: Ana Young <ana_young2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: astcq-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 23:12:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Not sure if anybody else is. I have been ill at home
and only now felt strong enough to read my email.

As far as I can see, the list is (was?) a very good
idea and so is (was?) forming the ASTC(Q). However,
from past experience you can count on having a maximum
of 5 people attending any one meeting. I must admit
that I have not attended all of them, but I have tried
to attend most.

If my memory serves me right, Geoff did mention he
would not mind keeping the list "alive". However, it
has been a while since we met to say "good bye and
good luck" to him, and I may be mistaken. Maybe some
of the others on the list can throw some light into
this. Who knows, maybe even Geoff can answer this all
the way from Tasmania - after all, we haven't heard
from him since he left sunny, warmish, and very dry
Brisbane.

Cheers,
Ana