[astcq-discuss] Re: Life Out There?

  • From: "Nathan Howard" <nathan.howard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <astcq-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 14:04:34 +1000

Hi Everyone,

Workcover has a contract position open RIGHT NOW! It's about a six month co=
ntract and applications close Monday.

Please give me a yell if you want to apply or know of anyone who would suit=
 the description for "Technical Writer" advertised on www.jobnet.com.au

(sorry about the long link...)

http://www.jobnet.com.au/jobtools/JNCUSTOMSEARCH.viewFullSingle?in_organid=
=3D2003&in_jnCounter=3D221043925&in_version=3D&in_jobDate=3DAll&in_jobType=
=3DAny&in_position=3Dtechnical%20writer&in_location=3Dbrisbane&in_residency=
=3DT&in_graphic=3D&in_param=3D&in_searchbox=3DYES&in_recruiter=3D&in_jobref=
erence=3D&in_orderby=3DDATEINPUT&in_sessionid=3D&in_navigation1=3D&in_summa=
ry=3DS

Cheers,
Nathan

>>> birtley_kent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 6/08/04 12:54:06 >>>
Hi Naomi

Your mail it seems to have found me although I was never sure I was properl=
y=20
enlisted. =20

But I really only remember the list functioning much when people were getti=
ng=20
together.

So should we go ahead and organise a meeting for after work some night?  I'=
m not=20
taking on the job full time - not sure what my employment situation is, but=
 I would=20
happily organise one meeting.

Current contract is 6 weeks with QLD newspapers.  Anyone know of any work=
 coming up after that?

ck

> Naomi Kramer <nkr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>=20
> Hi ppl,
> Is this list still functioning, or did it die when the moderator moved=20
> away?
> - Naomi
> field.
>=20
> To search the astcq-discuss archives, visit=20
> //www.freelists.org/archives/astcq-discuss/=20
>=20
> To change your settings using the web interface, login at=20
> //www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi/=20
>=20
> To contact the list administrator, send a message to=20
> astcq-discuss-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx=20

To search the astcq-discuss archives, visit //www.freelists.org/archiv=
es/astcq-discuss/=20

To change your settings using the web interface, login at http://www.freeli=
sts.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi/=20

To contact the list administrator, send a message to astcq-discuss-admins@f=
reelists.org=20

Messages included in this e-mail and any of its attachments are those
of the author unless specifically stated to represent WorkCover Queensland.=
 The contents of this message are to be used for the intended purpose only =
and are to be kept confidential at all times.
This message may contain privileged information directed only to the intend=
ed addressee/s. Accidental receipt of this information should be deleted pr=
omptly and the sender notified.
This e-mail has been scanned by Sophos for known viruses.
However, no warranty nor liability is implied in this respect.