[argyllcms] Re: what is the best supported colorimeter?

  • From: Rolf Gierling <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 19:27:14 +0200

Hello Listmembers,

Am 12.08.2006 um 07:10 schrieb Graeme Gill:

...but the DTP92 is no longer available
new...

Graeme, not true. It's still in my price-list, but I would not call it affordable in comparison to the DTP94.

...You can get the DTP94 without the bundled
software in many places, but it may depend on which country you are
in. I have one report that it is difficult to get it without software in Europe.

Am 12.08.2006 um 14:38 schrieb Ewald Reisenberger:

I have some questions, is the xrite dtp94 device, which is supported by argyll, equal to the MonacoOPTIX device?
It seems to be the first "affordable" solution for monitor calibration under linux for home users.
Does anybody know where to get this device in Austria, maybe Germany?

I sell this device here in Germany. And yes, I have to to buy it with the bundled software.

Rolf Gierling

Multitools
Dipl.-Ing. Rolf Gierling

Colormanagement