[argyllcms] Re: dispcal/dispread/dispwin test window stops updating at some point

  • From: Florian Höch <lists+argyllcms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 17:38:06 +0200

Am 16.10.2010 03:42, schrieb Graeme Gill:
Florian Höch wrote:
Thanks for the hint. I had indeed a small utility running in the
background that I almost forgot about ('KatMouse.exe', it allows to
scroll unfocused windows with the mousewheel when hovering the mouse
cursor over them) which turned out to be interfering with the test
window. After closing KatMouse.exe, everything is now working fine for
me, even prior versions of dispcal/dispread/dispwin. So, not an Argyll
issue. Sorry for the false alarm.

Hmm. I tried installing KatMouse, and no matter what I tried,
I still couldn't reproduce the problem.

Yes, it seems to be hard to reproduce (only the one Win7 64bit system I have shows the problem). I use KatMouse under another system (WinXP SP2 32bit) too, there it doesn't cause any issues.

Do these versions <http://www.argyllcms.com/ccmxmake.zip>
work for you, even with KatMouse running ?

Unfortunately no (it's not a big problem for me though, as KatMouse can be disabled/enabled by clicking on its taskbar icon. When it is disabled, it doesn't seem to interfere with the test window).

[ btw, should the above linked file be different from the one you posted on October 14? I tried clearing the cache, re-downloading, and even another browser, but I still get the same version. No proxy. ]

--
Florian Höch