[argyllcms] dcraw outlined, annotated, and un-Dnged

  • From: Elle Stone <l.elle.stone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 14:30:20 -0500

Hi All,

I just posted a copy of dcraw code, modified to use camera primaries
generated by colprof when making a matrix profile. The code can be
found here:

http://www.dustystones.com/dcraw-unDnged/dcraw-unDnged.html

In an effort to understand dcraw code, starting with that unsettling
sRGB D65 matrix at the top of the code, I made a lot of annotations
and a full outline of the image processing portions of the dcraw code.
Hopefully others might find the annotations useful. Feedback to make
my annotations and/or modified code more useful is more than welcome.

Regards,
Elle Stone