[argyllcms] Re: another X error

  • From: Frédéric <frederic.mantegazza@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 18:50:37 +0200

On Thursday 03 August 2006 18:38, Mickael Profeta wrote:

> I compiled successfully argyll 0.60 on my AMD64 computer (debian sid),
> but when running dispcal or dispread - in fact, all program accessing to
> X - I get the following error:
>
> X Error of failed request:  BadValue (integer parameter out of range for
> operation)
>   Major opcode of failed request:  18 (X_ChangeProperty)
>   Value in failed request:  0x40
>   Serial number of failed request:  15

Well, I realised that I didn't tried Argyll-0.60 at home - only at work...
And I also have a X error (not the same) :o/

X Error of failed request:  BadValue (integer parameter out of range for
operation)
  Major opcode of failed request:  136 (XFree86-VidModeExtension)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  4 (XF86VidModeGetMonitor)
  Value in failed request:  0x4c
  Serial number of failed request:  12

(unlike Mike, it does not work with 'dispwin -d 1 -r').

I'm using Xorg 7.0/radeon driver, with Mergedfb to have dual screen (this
is not Xinerama). I tried in clone mode, and it works fine.

--
   Frédéric

   http://www.gbiloba.org