[argyllcms] Re: VS-2010 Express project file for compiling ArgyllCMS in Windows?

  • From: János, Tóth F. <janos666@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 19:39:47 +0200

I tried to compile the current developer code with VS2012 (minimal install).
I ran makall from the VS2012 x86 Native Tools Commad Prompt (lauched as
Administrator) after I placed the precompiled jam.exe in the freshly
uncompressed ArgyllCMS source code folder.

As it was already noted, I had to remove the /DEBUGTYPE:BOTH argument from
the jambase file. After that I received this error:

LINK : fatal error LNK1318:Cc_ numlib\LUtest.obj
Unexpected PDB error; ACCESS_DENIED (15) 'D:\Argyll_V1.6.0_beta\NONE'
LUtest.c

As I understand it's an arithmetic test, but I don't get one of the
predefined error messages, just this unexpected PDB error.
Any ideas?