[argyllcms] Re: VS-2010 Express project file for compiling ArgyllCMS in Windows?

  • From: János, Tóth F. <janos666@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 05:35:25 +0200

I think it's related to the spyder2 firmware setup script. Unfortunately I
know very little about actual programming and debugging, my knowledge is
practically limited to making slight modifications to existing and working
codes.
In case you want and you can make anything out of it, I packed up
everything (including the ICL13 Jambase scratch, pdb and exe files) and
uploaded it:

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=427C4D1A2E67EAEF!403&authkey=!AKyLDkS5kQHqCH4

This skydrive folder also contains a working set of binaries generated with
ICL13 (mixed win32-win64 usb-nonusb).