[argyllcms] Re: VS-2010 Express project file for compiling ArgyllCMS in Windows?

  • From: János, Tóth F. <janos666@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 19:46:14 +0200

I think I managed to add icl13 to the ArgyllCMS Jambase. I will post the
final version here when I consider it finihed.

But I discovered that not only icl13 but also msvc11 has problems in x64
target mode. Tools like dispwin, colprof, collink, etc work fine but
dispread, spotread, etc crash on startup. x86 binaries always work. I will
try to look into this and post my findings.