[argyllcms] Using a generated profile on Mac OS X

  • From: Morgan Redman <mredman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 14:26:40 -0700

I have just started working woth Argyll on Mac OS X. I have successfully generated a profile for my monitor, but am a little confused about how to use it.

When I drop it into the profiles folder on my mac, it wont show up in the system preferences application. Looking at the header of the profile it says:

Platform: Microsoft
Class: Output

and the device and manufacturer fields are both '????'

Should the class not be display? And the platform Apple? Is there something obvious that Im doing wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

- Morgan