[argyllcms] Re: Using a generated profile on Mac OS X

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2006 13:17:52 +1000

Ben Goren wrote:

If this  is something you'd  be interested in working  on, though,
I'd be  glad to help. Would  you like me  to, say, create  a small
chart, measure it, and send you the CGATS data from MeasureTool?

It could well be that the Gretag file format has the type of device embedded in it somewhere, but I've seen that file format change so much over the years it's hard to keep track of. So what I've done for the next release is add a -d flag to logo2cgats, so that you can tell it it's for a display.