[argyllcms] Re: Strange behavior in OS X with dispcal generated shaper profile and, no warning if ccss file doesn't exist

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 09:16:16 +1100

Symphony Photography wrote:

> One more thing I noticed... here's the media whitepoint tag values for one
> of the bad profiles:
>
> XYZ: 0.0095403, 0.01, 0.0105103

That is indeed strange, and would seem like a bug. Is it possible to
send me the verbose output of such a calibration run (ie. -v2 and
redirect the output to a file ie "> log.txt"), as well
as send me the profile ?

Have you tried installing the profile using "dispwin -I" ?

What happens when you try and install just the calibration using dispwin ?
(Note the calibration won't "stick" if the permissions aren't set in
 a way that permits this.)