[argyllcms] Re: Strange behavior in OS X with dispcal generated shaper profile and, no warning if ccss file doesn't exist

  • From: Symphony Photography <symphonyphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 13:00:00 -0500

On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 6:04 PM, Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Symphony Photography wrote:
> > What can I do to help? :-)
>
> Check whether loading the calibration causes the problem.
> (ie., not installing the profile, loading the calibration).

It happens when using dispwin -I and also when selecting the profile from
the Displays control panel in System Preferences. Is there another method
to try? I don't believe I noticed any change when dispread was running
using dispread -k (lower case k), but I'll double check.

Cheers, Joe

--
Symphony Photography
http://www.symphonyphoto.com