[argyllcms] Re: DTP41/T transmissive mode - problems with strip reads
- From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 08:52:10 +1100
Ken Conrad wrote: > chart with my current best .icc profile. Good advice to try the -A 1.5 flag > in > printtarg, this helped, now my good reads are 80% of the strips. Not 100%, > but > better. Next I'll try wider patches, to scan around some occasional variation > in > the weave of the fabric. You could of course try lengthening the patches a little (-a, which will lengthen patches & spacers), and/or as well as trying even wider spacers (-A 2.0). [Note -a and -A will have a compound effect on the spacers.] Graeme Gill.
Other related posts:
- » [argyllcms] DTP41/T transmissive mode - problems with strip reads - Ken Conrad
- » [argyllcms] Re: DTP41/T transmissive mode - problems with strip reads - Graeme Gill