[argyllcms] Neutralize Grey Axis

  • From: "realman10@xxxxxxxxx" <realman10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 17:27:57 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

Both PM5 and Monaco Profiler offer the possibility to "Neutralize the Grey
Axis" when building the Perceptive Intent for an RGB output profile.
I'm fairly new to Argyll and could not find a way to duplicate this command,
but I may have overlooked something.

So, is this possible? if not, are there any plans to include it in a future
release?

I understand this issue may have been brought here before, but I could not
trace it back via Search.

Anyway, I think it would be nice-to-have as it has proven very useful for B&W
prints (and for some color prints as well)  when the paper white is far off the
neutral point.

Thank you everyone,

Michele Volpicella