[argyllcms] Re: IDE for development

  • From: "Auke Nauta" <auke@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 14:15:39 +0200

Hi Graeme,

OK, I see.
(I am used to the Visual C++ IDE combined with Visual Assist X, call me
spoiled!)

FYI, when I compiled v1.4.0 from source (for Windows that is), the average
binary size shrunk by ~17% (0.83).
Also, the execution speed increased, for instance 'colprof' finished in ~2/3rd
of the normal time.

If you are interested in the build instructions (for Visual C++ 2010) please
let me know.
They might be useful for other users of your excellent utilities.

Greetings,
Auke