[argyllcms] Re: Understanding COLLINK

  • From: dimitrije zivkovic <migraf015@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 14:20:48 +0200

I try to use it in Photoshop when I printing.
But I can't even see it. Normal profile is between 800 an 3600kb. I bolieve
that something is wrong because of size of the.profile. It only 70kb.
The reson that I try to use it something like colllink is big difference
between printer profile and any other profile that I can use it in
Photoshop.
Maybe it would be better if there is a single a2b table.

Dimitrije Zivkovic
Authorized dealer INEQS ceramic toner
Serbia, 15000 Sabac
Tel. +381 15 353 653