[argyllcms] Re: Understanding COLLINK

  • From: dimitrije zivkovic <migraf015@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 14:57:25 +0200

Seems that I don't understand realy how to use collink.
I was thinking that collink can give full profile between photoshop and
printer. I saw before that people make profile which is linking between
printer profile and profile in Photoshop (for.example Us web coated).
Colors in my printer is different than normal colour in printer. So I
think, if I can link printer profile and profile in Photoshop can get
better results.
But tell me.something, is it enough -S option in colprof?
Maybe I try  to find something that I already have.

Dimitrije Zivkovic
Authorized dealer INEQS ceramic toner
Serbia, 15000 Sabac
Tel. +381 15 353 653