[argyllcms] Re: Display graphics card update

  • From: János, Tóth F. <janos666@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 16:27:49 +0200

How do you overclock that poor CPU?
Did you use a stress test software to check if it's stable or not?

Always use something like Prime95 or Intel Burn Test (I recommend
this) after oveclocking. Run it on every cores and 1/2 or 3/4 of your
system RAM for at least 20 min.

A semmingly successfull bootup is nothing.

Sent from a Nokia 5800 :)