[argyllcms] Re: Display graphics card update

  • From: János, Tóth F. <janos666@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 16:20:03 +0200

I think your VGA card is broken.

Things like this can be caused by broken cable or the GPU but most
likely by VGA RAM malfunctioning.

Reset your motherboard's BIOS settings, install a different VGA driver
(either earlier stable or new beta, just do a clean install with a
different version).

If the prolem still exists, I guess your GPU or it's RAM is broken.
Try to ask for a replacement, or use it as a paper weight...