[argyllcms] Re: Display graphics card update

  • From: adam k <aak1946@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 08:10:07 -0400

Hi,
The best I can describe this problem is to compare "backgound image" display
to "gamma warning" in Photoshop. Also, images with a solid color background
show white dots in solid color area.
The error message is *windows kernel mode driver version 277.33 stopped
responding*...but has recovered.
I was overclocking my PC Intel 2600K to 4.5 GHZ and turned down to 4.2. Now
it runs more stable, but still something is missing.
Thank you!

--
 Adam Kielcz