[argyllcms] Re: Dell U2711 - is it any good?

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 12:10:51 +1000

Gerhard Fuernkranz wrote:
well, I'm wondering, how good is the inter-instrument agreement of the
sensitivity curves?

Hello Gerhard,
        yes that is the key limitation of such an idea.

If a statistically representative quantity (say > 10..20) of user's of a
particular instrument type would post the matrices stored in their
instruments, then it would be possible to get a feeling for the actual
inter-instruments differences, and what to expect consequently.

Good idea. I'm not sure how one would go about that though.

Graeme.