[argyllcms] Re: DTP41 and Linux

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2006 14:07:25 +1000

Alastair M. Robinson wrote:

Gerhard Fuernkranz wrote:
please notice, that obviously in the dev. snapshot the meaning of the -c and -d numbers has changed and that the former "-c3" is now called "-c4".

I'd missed that completely - no wonder my prints were coming out darker than I expected!

Hmm. Probably a good reason to use GNU style --options-that-go-on-forever-and- you-cant't-remember-them-and-you-command-line-overflows, but I rather detest them, so I won't.

I did extend the intent option to take a symbolic value as well
as a number, so that the standard ICC style intents can be selected
in a way that won't change with each release. (-ia, -ir, -ip and -is).