[argyllcms] Re: Color management in google chrome

  • From: George Pop <gapop@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 16:14:21 +0300

> I have done that - both directly in about:config and with the plug-in -
> many times but still no success. Here is a screenshot showing hove it
> looks in Geeqie versus Firefox:
> http://magnus.burgsvik.se/files/Colortest.png The original picture can
> be seen here: http://www.ronnotramper.com/lambs/slide01.html

Are you quite sure you're not using a different display profile in your image
viewer? (I'm assuming that's Geeqie on the left in your screenshot.) The image
looks the same between Geeqie, GIMP and Firefox on my system. It looks like the
more saturated version, so your browser matches what I see.

George