[argyllcms] Re: Color management in google chrome

  • From: Magnus Berg <magnus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 May 2012 14:28:03 +0200

2012-05-01 08:11, Andreas F.X. Siegert skrev:

>>> Works like a charm here.
>
>> Great, tell med hove you do!
>
> Either use the method already described by George, or download the Color
> Management plugin, that gives you a slightly nicer interface for setting
> up the CM parameters:
>
> https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/color-management/
>
> cheers
> afx

Hi!

I have done that - both directly in about:config and with the plug-in -
many times but still no success. Here is a screenshot showing hove it
looks in Geeqie versus Firefox:
http://magnus.burgsvik.se/files/Colortest.png The original picture can
be seen here: http://www.ronnotramper.com/lambs/slide01.html

I even tried with a link to my profile to get rid of the spaces in the
profile name, that don't do any harm in my other applications and didn't
helped Firefox.

Magnus Berg