[arachne] Re: password encryption

  • From: Rob <robo13@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 18:59:42 -0500 (CDT)

I liked Nettamer! I used to use it alot. I tried using it
on FreeDos just a little while back, but unfortunately it
only supports dialup. At least half of my web surfing is
with textmode browsers. Some people thought it had an ugly
interface, but it suited me fine. Used it for email alot
too. It was easy for me to navigate and use.
Rob

On Fri, 30 Oct 2009, Sam Ewalt wrote:

On Fri, October 30, 2009 12:32 am, Samuel W. Heywood wrote:

BTW, have you taken a look at the "Kaos encryption engine"?  It is
an encryption program offered for free download at one of the web
pages at the Nettamer web site:  http://www.nettamer.net.

Holy Moly! Looks like "Uncle Dave" moved to Florida and is still in
business with his commercial applications. I wonder if anybody still
uses Nettamer? It was ok for dial-up email.

Sam Ewalt

Arachne at FreeLists -- Arachne, The Premier GPL Web Browser/Suite for DOS --