[arachne] Re: packet driver for REALTEC RTL8169/8110 FAMILY

  • From: Patrice LEMONNIER <arc.f.ruc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 13:26:00 +0100 (CET)

Yes I have tried and the only file I have found is RTSPKT.COM
It is a packet driver for realtec RTL8139 Family and I am no sure it's for dos.
On the page this packet driver is create for Linus
But I think the packet driver ARAGON MBA FOR REALTEC is better for dos.
But when you visit the page it's not possible to download the file.
I have sent a message to the the sale manager of REALTEC.
I have indicate we are a vrey important commmunauty that want the drivers for
dos.
Because we like this O.S
I think it wil be good idea  if we can send the same message to all the company
They think Dos don't existe now
Thanks a lot
Patrice LEMONNIER